Tuesday, June 30, 2009

-------------OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY----------------------



Hello everyone, I am ready for Outdoor Wednesday,
I want to thank Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer for having this wonderful event.
Make sure you go by her blog and see all the wonderful Outdoor Event's going on
http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/



I'am showing you the picture of the front of my house. This area of my yard I especially love.
My husband and I put this whole front porch and walk in about three years ago, we finished the three front beds this year. I now have a beautiful place I can sit and just relax and listen to the birds. We also put in a water feature in the middle of the 3 tier bed.
I have always love the southern porches That I would see when we travel in the south.
This is small but it is my little get away from all the ADO!!!
( click on pictures see more of my get away)













This is the 3 tier bed with the water feature I have shown this before but here it is again.
















Thank you for stopping by and I hope you stay for a visit and check all the other post I have.
If you like my blog click follow so you can visit me from time to time and see what I'm going to do next.
Don't forget to stop by Susan's A Southern Daydreamer and see all the other Outdoor outings.
Have a safe and Happy 4 th of July

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I can see why you love it.

    My Wordful/Outdoor Wednesday is all about something that was 'taken from our yard'. But at our request. Happy Wednesday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice place to relax! Good job on the landscaping. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a spectacular space you've created! It must be a lovely spot to sit and sip a cool drink. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so nice to find people who sincerely love their home and surroundings.

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

    TTFN~~Claudia ♥

    ReplyDelete

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger