Friday, June 12, 2009

IT'S PINK SATURDAY!!!!!!


WELCOME TO PINK SATURDAY HOSTED BY BEVERY AT http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com


Make sure that after you have view my pink selection that you go over to Bevery and check out all the other pink beauties.

Today is my first Pink Saturday and I would like to show a picture that I showed on Whats on my Wall Wednesday.
PINK SHOE PICTURE!

The saying on the bottom of the picture say's : She is beautiful. She is a Women. The author is
Shakespere

Isn't that a beautiful saying for us women. I just love it and if you click on the picture it has other different sayings in it .
I hope you enjoyed my pink shoe picture and I want to thank you for comming I hope you take the time to visit the rest of my blog and click follow so we can stay up on each other.

Don't forget to visit Bevery at how sweet the sound to view other pink saturday's


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Pink Saturday. I love your shoe and the quote is wonderful. Pink Saturday is always a bit of fun and a chance to meet other people with similar interests and tastes as your own. I don’t participate every week as I never seem to have time (yes, I know, that old chestnut!) but when I do it is always a pleasure. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger