Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yeah!!! Foodie Friday!!

Welcome to Foodie Friday where everyone gets new recipes and see's how to put it together. I want to thank http://www.designsbygollum/. Make sure you stop by at her blog to see all the great food that everyone is cooking up.

For my Foodie Friday I made Fudge Brownies with a little extra!!!!

First I used Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies Mix


You will need these items, 1/4 cup of water, 2/3 cups canola oil, 2 egg's and spray oil for 9 x 13 pan. Now the extra is 1/2 cup of white chocolate,
and 1/4 cup of macadamia nuts or whatever kind of nuts you like, chopped.







Mix all together.







Pour into 9x13 pan and then
Lick the bowl.













cook at 3:50 temp for 25 minutes











You can ice the brownies, but it is so moist and rich it dosen't need anything but ice cream or whip topping and milk










Yum! Yum!, I'm going to enjoy this.











Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit designs by Gollum to see more good eats!
click follow and be the first to view what I am up to.
Have a wonderful day



8 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a good brownie -- and at our house if it's a mix it's Betty Crocker, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brownies look delicious. I love your photos. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love adding white chips to brownies, but I've never tried the macadamia nuts. Sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never met a brownie I didn't like! I must try these! Happy Foodie Friday! Have a great weekend ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made those brownies, but I added semi-sweet choc chunks and macadamia nuts. Divine! Love that you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you're speaking Jacob's language. Add white chocolate chunks and macadamia nuts and he's hooked. I'll have to jazz up my next batch of brownies like this. ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can't wait to make these brownies. The addition of white chocolate and macadamia nuts kicks it to the hightest level. Can't wait to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love chocolate and these look delicious. Can't wait to make them with my grand-daughters.

    ReplyDelete

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger