Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY! - WATER FEATURE

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday I am showing the new flower bed and water feature.

I want to thank our hostess Susan at http://asoutherndaydreamer/ for bring Outdoor Wednesday. Drop by her blog and see all the outdoor post.


This is new to the front of our house. We put the water feature and plants in just this May. We since have filled it up with water and the birds started chirping and singing. It was so funny to here so much commotion over just a water feature. Since then they have just gone on about their daily deeds stopping in and singing to us.


Thank you for stopping by to visit my outdoor water feature. I hope that you will stay for awhile and see all the other things I am up to and if you find what you see fun and interesting click on follow. Don't forget to stop by A Southern Daydreamer to see all the outdoor places.


8 comments:

  1. I think you'll find your water feature to be very popular with the bird crowd! I love watching the baths that go on in mine. They are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday! Your fountain is gorgeous....and I think you found the perfect spot for it! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your water feature, I have been thinking about doing something with water at the back of my house.....we have a little lake right in our backyard but I love hearing running water and the lake makes no noise. I will have to think about it for awhile and see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice that the birds have founf your water feature. There chirping can add so much pleasure to the day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a fountain or a anything with "babbling brook" sounds! I guess your birds need to be reminded how lucky they are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is lovely.....you will love the water sounds. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love water features, they are so soothing! Yours is so pretty and it looks like you've found just the right spot.

    ReplyDelete

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger