Wednesday, June 10, 2009

THURSDAY TABLESCAPE - ITALY'S PASTA!

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday - Italy's Pasta tablescape. I am so glad to see all of you and I just can't wait to see all of the tablescapes on Susan blogs so after you have visited here make sure you go to Susan http://betweennapsontheporch/ and see all the tablescapes that await you











Today I am bring a little bit of Italy with a Pasta tablescape.


The table cloth and napkins are plaid gingham material. I love the country look it has to it and the blue and white go so well with a country setting.

I sat the pasta bowl's in some white Southern Living at HOME salad plates and used white southern living at home salad bowl's. I don't know about anyone else but I like a little salad with my Pasta.

The Pasta set is made in Italy and my sister gave me this as a gift.I have always loved the color in the pasta bowl's.The little country setting. And of course we could not have wine without are wine glasses and terracotta wine cooler. The cooler and wine glasses are from Southern Living at HOME. I think these glasses are so beautiful I have shown them in several tablescapes. They have a notch on the stem and are very delicate. I did bring into a little french with my farmer Santos and gardener Santos. These bring a very country look to our table setting. I used the maze miniature jar as a flower vase. I think it looks very good with the flowers. The jar is a Southern Living at Home

item I purchased.

In all my scape's you will see a lot of Southern Living at HOME products. I love the style this company puts out with there table ware and wall art. I also still do some selling for them. So as I've been selling I have accumulated a lot of their products. I love showing them off and I hope you enjoy seeing them.







This shot is of the little jug in the middle as a center piece. I put yellow and red flowers in. This picture shows off the pasta bowl's and Santos I also have a butter dish on the table. What is pasta without bread.


This is the terracotta wine cooler. This is very nice to have it, keeps the wine cool for hours.
This is also Southern Living at HOME. There is a wine book on the table that has recipes insides and along tells about what kind of wine goes with.

These are my everyday glasses. I have had them for sometime and I never get tired of liking them. These came from crate and barrel. As you can see they are blue at the top and then as you go down they turn clear glass.


Aren't these bowl's cute. Look at all the color. I especially love the blue.


Here is the marking on the back of the big pasta bowl.


I love this glass pitcher. It also had a glass stirrer. This is a Southern Living at HOME item. and I thought it fit in really well with the design for this Italy' pasta scape



These are the making for the French Santos. These were also given to me as a gift for my birthday by my sister. They have all kinds of Santos but I loved these the most.


Farmer Santos is carrying a hen in a cage and a basket of eggs. Isn't he so cute. His clothes are made of vintage material

Here she is my favorite Santos Gardner. with her plant and pitchfork.


I hope you loved seeing this as I did putting it all together.


This is the wine glass and if you click on you should be able to see the notch on the glass



Here is the Southern Living at HOME pitcher with stirrer. Very country and very pretty.

I want to thank all of you in coming by and visiting my tablescape. Please click on the follow me. So you can see what I will be up to next. Well I have to run to check out everyone tablescapes.














13 comments:

  1. Love the blue... and my mom has some Santos Dolls. Never thought how cute they would be on the table. Thanks for the idea!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinking cute! Love those little farmers and the gingham is the perfect touch. That pitcher and stirer are GREAT, I'd like 3 or 4, and the terracotta wine cooler - where can I find one of those!?!?!? ;) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely tablescape. I love the centerpiece. Those santos figurienes are too precious!

    Thanks for sharing

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your old world Italy tablescape looks wonderful. Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tablescape...I was expecting to see some irresistible Italian meal waiting for me...lol!
    I'm sure you've produced many of them!
    Happy TT!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty setting for a pasta dinner! It would be so fitting after a day's work in the garden with those sweet little Santos figurines on the table. You have put a lot of work into this tablescape, and it has really paid off. I enjoyed your photos very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Your blue check table cloth is so warm and inviting. I would love to break bread at your table. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Santos are adorable.

    What really got my attention was the pasta set. With all the dishes I have, I do not have a pasta set. I love the idea of plates with upturned rims so the sauce does not fall off the plate. Yours looks so nice with the plaid tablecloth.
    Now I am hungry for spaghetti......... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blues are so summery! The tablecloth is perfectly charming! Wonderful table!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great table and all that talk about pasta's got me hungry! Good thing that's what I made. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You asked where you could find the dishes...the Old Britain Castles pattern is in most department stores; however, I usually pick up pieces from time to time at Marshall's or TJ Maxx because they're cheaper. The other pattern, Indian Tree was bought at Tuesday Morning several years ago. I hadn't seen them since I bought them until last weekend at Tuesday Morning again. They had more sets, but were more expensive than when I bought mine. Your table is lovely too. I really like your farmer and gardener.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OGM, where to start?? I adore the Santos figurines, the pasta set is lovely and I really like your glasses. Love the blue. You've inspired me to break out my pasta set. I'll have to do that soon.
    Blessings,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome table, I have that Terra Cotta wine holder and absolutely love it...Thanks for selling it to me!

    ReplyDelete

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger