Monday, June 8, 2009

NEW PHOTO! THANK GOD IT'S A GOOD ONE.

My friends have been visiting my blog and they find it interesting but they all have told me to loose the photo, they say is looks nothing like me. The trouble is that I never take good photo's


and I keep all the bad one's. So I decided to let other people take my picture doing different things and then maybe I would come up with one good picture that looks like me,


Tada!! This is my new blog photo and yes it really looks like me. It took looking down at my daughter giving birth to my 6th grandchild.


Kole Mathew Miller was born on June 8, 2009 at 3:04 pm Monday. He weigh 7lb 13 oz. and is 20 3/4 inches long. He has a head of blond hair the most I have ever seen on a baby. We call him surfer baby. Welcome my newest grand baby into this word.

And thank god I don't have to take anymore pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger