Thursday, July 2, 2009

Table Scape Thursday - Strawberries Forever

Welcome everyone to Strawberry's Are Forever Tablescape Thursday
Brought to you by Susan @ http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot/tablescape
Make sure you stop by Susan's and check out all the wonderful tablescapes








I picked the theme after the tablecloth it's alive with strawberry's



















I thought we would have a tea brunch with my white ware and little red teapot with tea cups



Isn't this fruit just delicious in the white bowl with the strawberry background. Pretty is deceiving but of course I couldn't fool you there fake.
A nice setting for a table of four.





Now you can see my little teapot with the bamboo handle.
Southern Living at HOME sugar and creamer. I just love the beading around the top and bottom of the sugar bowl and creamer. The little spoon just tops it off.
Here is my cup to the teapot set it is made a little different it doesn't have a handle. It's made in the Chinese motif.







The red on this pot is red, red.
The light makes it look lighter than it really is. Isn't she cute!!!!
(" it's just the little things in life")







This little cake plate I got at a auction
it's filled with roses.
This is my center piece it also is a old Southern Living at HOME piece.
I just love the whole piece of this
Filled full of fruit.
Yes I'm fruity for fruit!!!







Thank you for stopping I enjoy having you. I have to leave but please feel free to stay awhile and check out all my post. If you find me fun and interesting click on follow.
Have a very nice day and don't forget to stop by and see Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.

6 comments:

  1. The creamer and sugar are so pretty! What a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi....so pretty. Your table is lovely.

    Happy July 4th to you.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tablecloth! Love the strawberries on it! I also love all your fruity fruits!! Beautiful cake plate! Happy 4th! Huggy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great table, happy 4th! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your red! Have a wonderful 4th of July!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tablecloth is so pretty and reminds me of chintz. The red teapot adds that spark. Enjoyed your table! Texas Tea Party from Pam

    ReplyDelete

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger