Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ask your Angel's Categories of Angels (2)



Today I am writing another paragraph out of the" Ask Your Angels book". The author's of this book are, Alma Daniel, Timothy Wyllie, and Andrew Ramer. In case anyone wants to buy this book.
Today I wanted to touch base on a couple more of the different kinds of Angels.

An Information Angel- These are also known as recording angels or wisdom angels. Their function is quite simply to provide information to anyone who asks for it. These angels are the librarians of Heaven, the keepers of what have been called the Akashic records. They may present information to you directly, or they may serve as muses in your life, filling you with inspiration. Most often, however, these angels work with us indirectly, by guiding us to find the information we seek. Revelation could come from a book that falls off a shelf, a movie that you watch in the middle of a sleepless night, or from a song you can't get out of your head.

A Dream-Worker Angel - These angels are related to the information angels, but they work with us when we are sleeping, rather than in our waking lives. They are also our attendants in altered states of consciousness, such as trances and out-of body experiences.Their special domain is the unconscious. If you choose this angel, call on one of these celestial tour guides while you are falling asleep or when you are meditating. There is more about how to work with dreams and I will bring this information to you at a later date because it deserves its own page.

I will be bringing more information on these heavenly angles in weeks to come if you are interested. I find Angels very fascinating and love learning more about them. I love sharing what I am reading with you.
Thank you for stopping by and may your Angel's be by your side everyday guiding, healing, learning.
God Bless.
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so believe that dozens of angels are surrounding me everyday guiding me and helping me. Sometimes you can almost feel them. Interesting book. I also wanted to let you know that the next "Cloche Party" is scheduled for Sept. 11th for the Fall season. Grab the button on my sidebar to remind you and to let your friends know. See you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley,

    'Love this post on angels. I wonder, to what category does Baraquiel (my angel) belong? :-) I don't know if I can find that book over here. It would surely make for an interesting read.

    Take care. Blessings to you and your family.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger