Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just another rainy day


When I woke up this morning and saw that the sun was not out I just buried my head under the blankets and went back to sleep. When I awoke and peeked my eyes out of the blanket's to see if the sun was out, well it wasn't and I went ahead and got out of bed anyhow.
I decided that I would get some things done around the house but then my husband came home from his morning breakfast with the men and he had other things in mind to do.
So I raised my eyebrow's and winked at him and ask what did you have in mind? Of course I was way off base, so he proceeded to tell me that there was some ball games on and he thought since it was such a rainy day he would just plant himself in front of the TV.
Well I decided that the vacuum would make a OK sound against the TV and since he has told me before that he doesn't need sound I proceeded to vacuum the living room, kitchen, and hallway and I did a great job at it. Since I am baby sitting for my new grandson I have very little time to clean so it seems Sat. and Sun. have become my cleaning day's. ("Please someone call and save me from myself") no one called!!!
Well now that it is 6:00 and the ball games are over he is hungry so he would like me to cook him something. Well I proceeded to tell him he could cook for me or he could take me out!
Well we went out and I had a lovely meal and I feel that all is well with the world since my house
cleaning is done. And all is good!!!!!!! (My happy husband upper right)
How is your rainy day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger