Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Paddy's Day

What do all of these have in common?
St. Paddy's Day!!
How many of you are Irish?
And what St. Paddy's tale do
you have to tell us.

Mine begins with my great
Grandfather. He had the red
hair and everyone was wanting

to rub his head for good luck.
So many rubbed his head that there was a permit spot that was bald. Anyway my grandfather Willard was a teaser you can be sure of and when ever he had a chance to pull one over on great
grandfather you can be sure he did something.
One day my great grandfather was napping in the kitchen chair and grandfather had looked at me and said watch this!!! He lit a fire cracker and sat in right under his chair. Well it went off and
great grandfather didn't even move a mussel me I just about pee in my pants. But all great grandfather said was "Willard" don't be setting off fire crackers with the wee one's around.
I was just in awe that he was so calm. I was only five years old but I remember him fondly.
And I being a part Irish want to send you good will.
" May you find love the love in your heart and give it in good will to all around"
Let me here your St. Paddy's story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger