Saturday, February 21, 2009





Since I have my new camera I have been taking pictures of some of my home deco. To the Left are my Paris oil paintings. I seem to have a problem with the lighting on the center picture.

Then the bakers rack is gun metal for the iron and antique oak for the bottom cabinet. Then my antique oak china cabinet. Before this cabinet was refinished it had been painted red and the door's were off of it. It had to be striped down and assembled. This piece dates back to around 1890. But through the years they put new inside panels to replace the glass that was there. The panel's were put there around 1920 and are stamped into the wood. One day I will put glass panels in the door's but for now I like it the way it is. This antique I did not finish but I have several pieces I bought and finished them. When I take pictures of them I will post them. Tell next time take care and good blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger