Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Friends/Good Food

We had some special people over for supper and we made a Southern Dish out of the Southern living cook bood. On the Menu we had: chicken fried Steak with Milk gravy, green beans with all the fixens, garlic creamy potatoes and creamy cole slaw. For desert we had apple custard pie with vanilla bean ice cream. It was to die for .
Our friends bought some wine and we toasted to the dinner. We had a wonderful time with them we both just laugh and tease the whole night. We are german decent and we play a card game called "Clabber" We are tought this game when we know how to count cards. I learned with my grandfather and father, when I was 11 years old. I love this game and I only beat my grandfather once. " He must have had a bad day"
This couple is our traveling couple. We go all over with them for a weekend.or 4 day's. We like the same things they are a great couple of friends alway's up and laughing.
Well thought I'd drop a line to let everyone know I'm still well and posting. Please you may join and follow me. I would love to have you!

1 comment:

  1. A Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family! May the new year usher in blessings in huge measure more than your heart can hold. God bless! :-)

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger