Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love the Beach!!!!!!!!





We were in Destin, Florida after Thanksgiving. My husband and I love this place. The beaches are sugary white and the gulf is a blue and turquois color and at the time of the year that we went there were not that many people there. It was like having the whole beach to ourselves it was very quiet and just so lovely. We walked the beach everyday and just sat out on picnic tables and watched the surf come in.

On one of the days that we were there, they had 40 mph winds and the surf was up. It was very beautiful but not a time to be on the beach, but as I said we went everyday to the beach. There was sand blowing and at one time I thought the wind would just pick me up and throw me in the gulf. I'm sure we looked very foolish to anyone who may have been watching. But we are both beach bum's and we take the good and the bad.

We would love to live in Destine half of the year and then in Tennessee the other half. We love Tennessee to. Of all the states that we have been thru I don't think I have ever seen a town or city that was not beautiful thru the whole state of Tennessee . So when we grow up and wish very hard one day this will come true. We will get to live there and visit Destin. DREAM, WISH, BELIEVE. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

If you have not been to Destin, Flordia you really must go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger