Sunday, January 4, 2009

Creating!!!!!!

Now that I have usherd in the new year I have some new plans. I love the new year's it means that I can start something new or start all over. This year I am going to take a lot of pictures with my new camera. I just ordered and I almost just can't wait. I'm not very good with electronics but I will be.
I also am going to create new things for my house and my friends. I just love doing something for someone and they getting a big kick out of it. I have a couple of friends that I am helping them decorate their houses. I just love doing this.
I sell home deco for your house and outside also. I have been doing this for 4 years and I love meeting all the new people. And I have been decorating my own house. When I get my new camera I will post them.
I also have been creating a beautiful quiet area in the front of my house and back yard. The front will have a water feature and the back will have rock water features and block walls and walkway's. I have planted river birche trees and they are beautiful they have grown so very big.
In the spring we will be finishing the floor in my office/study. The oak floors will look like glass and I will be painting my room milk chocolate with red/yellow/green accents. I just love the tuscan cottage look.
The guest bedroom is almost complete I just have to find a rug that has rust/turquoise/brown/s
in it.
I did this room in turquois walls and made a headboard out of 3 wall hangings that were in gold/turquois and cream. The bedspread is dark chocolate and the acent pillows are in chocolate brown and rust/ also rust and trquois. It is in a chinese motif but just a little different color scheme. I will post the pictures when I get the taken.
I love my life!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS Chat

Powered By Blogger